Coming to see us out here?
Well, there are a number of things you might like to pack to secure our undying gratitude. And most of them are really inexpensive:
- Original Bisto. You know, the stuff in the box. Two small ones are better than one large one if you're feeling generous. And if you do get the new Bisto, make it Onion Gravy mix. Ahhhhhhh ...
- Taylor's Yorkshire Gold loose tea. Not tea-bags!!! Actually, you can get it here, but it approaches the price of caviar ... really. Actually, the occasional box of tea-bags wouldn't go amiss.
- McVitie's Digestive biscuits. Nothing like them ...
- Cadbury's Fruit & Nut chocolate.
- The latest Private Eye
- Wright's Coal Tar Soap
- Plymouth Gin, Navy strength. 57%proof so gunpowder will still ignite if soaked in it.
# last update : 16.10.2007